Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Fall season is here and I think of Pie

Apple Pie-Many love it and many just wonder why people love it so much.

This is the first video of delicious pies for this wonderful fall season I will be posting. This video is on how to make a delicious Apple Pie with fresh green apples that just melt in you mouth. The video is one of the best simple videos to follow for those who haven't done a pie before. When I do a pie, I always do my fresh fruit filling separate and then add it to the pie crust but it's not wrong doing it the way they do it. I prefer my way better just because you get to taste the filling before you place it on the pie crust. Now go and start baking your pie.




How To Make Apple Pie



---Reporting Chef Sweet Cheeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment