Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting back to business

Wow, it has been a while since my last post. It's time to get back into action and bring you the best of baking from online sites and baking shops from around NYC. I believe all of you were waiting to see the images of the wedding cake I baked and decorated for my friends wedding on August 16. It was a great honor for me to do my friends wedding cake, which came out so delicious and very pretty. Of course behind every cake you make, there is usually a wonderful or an adventurous story.The wedding cake I made has a pretty good one. lol. I'm going to allow you to appreciate the wedding cake first before I let you know the adventurous story behind that cake. Well, stay tune for my next post. More images coming soon.





---Reporting Chef Sweet Cheeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment