Thursday, June 25, 2009

Top 3 favorite kids baking videos

#1 video Baking Ginger Bread Snowman with Pearl

She is deaf and speech isn't the easiest for her but she is a great baker. Two thumbs up for her.

Baking Gingerbread from sosij on Vimeo.



#2 video Baking Cookie ornaments with Andrew

A quite baker but he is a non stop worker, very focused. lol.

Baking Ornaments from Andrew Tang on Vimeo.



#3 video Baking a cake with Ruby

Mama's little helper, that's Ruby

Baking a cake with Mom from roobee on Vimeo.



Second part of Ruby's video

Mixing it up from roobee on Vimeo.


These little bakers are all on their way at becoming great professional bakers. These are my top 3 little bakers, I'm not sure if you would agree with me. If you don't agree leave me a comment or let me know of a better kids baking video you have seen on the web. If you have any little ones, create a video and let me know about it so I could post it up on my blog.

---Reporting Chef Sweet Cheeks

1 comments:

Patty said...

aw these melt my heart! be sure to post pictures/videos man!

-patty



Post a Comment